[ic] Authorize.net desperation

Laura R Donnelly interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 10:30:00 2001

> I placed (in a various location)
>
> > Variable MV_PAYMENT_ID myusername
> > Variable MV_PAYMENT_SECRET mypassword

> > Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE custom authorizenet

The mode should be just "authorizenet". Also, your provider needs to place

    Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet

in their interchange.cfg file. If they don't have Net::SSLeay or
Crypt::SSLeay installed, it won't work.

******

I changed the MV_PAYMENT_MODE variable to just "authorizenet" and I emailed
my provider the info you gave me. They installed the
Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet module and Net::SSLeay

At first I was getting the (authorizenet): Charge operation 'authorizenet'
failed. error so I removed the Variable altogether...I emailed my provider
some more troubleshooting info fom authorizenet.pm they initiated the module
finally.

Now I get (authorizenet): Charge failed, reason: No account id
Here's what I have in catalog.cfg:
--
Variable   MV_PAYMENT_MODE  authorizenet
Variable MV_PAYMENT_ID myAuthNetid

I have my id in MV_PAYMENT_ID myusername ...am I missing something?

Oh...and since they installed the new modules...I no longer get confirmation
emails.

Laura

willing to trade graphical expertise for IC assistance if I cant get this
thing working :)