[ic] Authorize.net desperation

Pann McCuaig interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 10:53:00 2001

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 10:29, Laura R Donnelly wrote:

> Now I get (authorizenet): Charge failed, reason: No account id
> Here's what I have in catalog.cfg:
> --
> Variable   MV_PAYMENT_MODE  authorizenet
> Variable MV_PAYMENT_ID myAuthNetid
> Variable MV_PAYMENT_SECRET myPassword
> Variable MV_PAYMENT_REFERER
> https://airsofttactical.com/~tactics/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/process.html (the same
> as in my AuthNet account)
> Variable   MV_PAYMENT_TRANSACTION return
> --
>
> I have my id in MV_PAYMENT_ID myusername ...am I missing something?

Here's what I have in a working catalog.cfg:

Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE     authorizenet
Variable MV_PAYMENT_ID       nowaybaby
Variable MV_PAYMENT_REFERER  www.whitenoisecd.com
Variable MV_PAYMENT_TEST     TRUE
Variable AUTHNET_ID       nowaybaby
Variable AUTHNET_REFERER  www.whitenoisecd.com

I don't recall how I discovered the need for the extra lines. And as
I've pointed out on the list before, Authorize.net does not require your
password for charges. I dislike putting plain text passwords in any file
on a publicly accessible server.

You'll want to comment out the MV_PAYMENT_TEST line when things are
working for you.

Luck,
Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\