[ic] Payment Providers

Jason Korkin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 12:39:01 2001

Jason,

As long as your payment provider has some sort of API, whether its Perl,
XML, etc. you should be able to set it up with Interchange.  We've done
several that Interchange doesn't support "out-of-the-box" -- eg. SurePay
for instance.  Its more a matter of understanding *how* Interchange
works along with your providers API.  Once you have that nailed down,
then its very simple to implement.

If you have questions, email me off-list and I'd be happy to point you
in the right direction.

Thanks,

Jason Korkin
President