[ic] Shipping Question - Referencing Rate and Zone Files?

Nolan & Lori Hostetler interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 18:17:00 2001

Hello everyone,

I believe I have everything for shipping set up correctly now.  The only
thing I need is to create a table.  I've looked over the Interchange
documentation, but I'm still confused.  How does one take information stored
.csv file and create a table (extension .gdbm)?

On another note, correcting the shipping has brought about a problem with
the shopping cart. It's now going empty during the checkout process.  Any
idea what might cause this?  The problem occurred after I created the new
shipping methods, and edited the country table.

Also, I've got a funky thing happening.  One of my shipping methods is
duplicated in the shipping drop-down box. However, the duplicate shipping
method doesn't exist as far as I can see.  Any idea where this duplication
might be coming from?

Thank you,

Lori