[ic] IC setup in Multi permission mode - sort of off topic

interch interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Nov 4 15:50:00 2001

Ok this isn't particular to IC per say, but I didn't find a quick answer
to this anywhere else, including all the support forums at Redhat.

We started running IC under Redhat 7.2, and I almost immediately ran into
hard coded limitations on the number of groups that a process can belong
to. The default is 32, pretty low if you ask me but oh well...  Ok so
anyways I modified NGROUPS and NGROUPS_MAX in limits.h and
param.h, recompiled, not it...  Do I have to rebuild glibc also?  What am
I missing?

Chris