[ic] Turn off inventory?

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 12:32:01 2001

Thanks that is what I have do too.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of
FixtureFactor.com
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 11:04 AM
To: Interchange-Users
Subject: RE: [ic] Turn off inventory?

This is probably not the best way, but certainly the easiest.........

I didnt want inventory either, and I just went into the pages and took out
the code for "if in stock..." and "if out of stock....."
All you really have to do, is take out the words that display, and no one
will ever know.  Thats what I have done and I dont have any values for
inventory in the tables.

Hope that helps
Aaron