[ic] Credit Card Info

Mon Nov 5 13:49:01 2001

At 11:28 AM 11/05/2001 -0600, Robert Trembath wrote:
>[snip]
>
>Something that could've been resolved in ten minutes took days because
>no one stepped forward to present the solution or a direction to a
>solution. That cost me time and money. IC represents less than 10% of my
>income as a consultant and when I have to dig this hard to get a simple
>answer its nothing but discouraging.

I loathe frustrating problems which consume time as much as the next person
- but this is entirely the wrong attitude.  If you want to be entitled to
answers, get on a VAR program with some other system that offers one, and
pay your fees and dues.  The Red Hat Interchange unit also has consulting
and support options to offer you, without requiring you to pay for the
software - the best of both worlds, in my opinion.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax