[ic] Turn off inventory?

Mon Nov 5 18:39:01 2001

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Rick Eicher II wrote:

REI>>I am wondering if there is a way to turn off all inventory features. I have
REI>>set the DECREMENT_INVENTORY to 0. But I do not want to have to add inventory
REI>>every time I add an item. I do not want in stock or out of stock to appear
REI>>on the customer pages.
REI>>
REI>>Have not found anything in the docs or mailing list.
REI>>
REI>>Is there a variable to turn this feature off?
REI>>
REI>>I am running interchange 4.8.2(rpm) on redhat 7.1.

The easiet way that I have found is to just tell it that you have 1000000 on
hand in inventory. When you run out of that million, exult in all of the
money that you have made and add another million! :-)

I have tight inventory control, but it's over on the Point Of Sale computer.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, November 05, 2001 at 18:35 PM:
Useless Invention: Kickstand for a tank.

This Linux System has been up 248 hours