[ic] Repost: automating makecat (What to do about the additional_fields file?)

Daniel P. Zepeda interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 19:53:01 2001

Hello,

	I am reposting this question after more searching. This is a reasonable
question isn't it?

         I read previous posts on how automate makecat. My
question is, how does one go about dealing with the "additional_fields" that
the makecat program asks about? Is there a similar mechanism to the one
mentioned in the makecat documentation about setting environment variables that
start with MVC_? Is there some other preferred way to deal with this situation?

Thanks

--
"InterSAT Technical Support" <support@satx.net>