[ic] Credit Card Info

Dan Browning interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 20:43:01 2001

> I do have a problem when the questions and responses are lazy
> and slipshod. I don't usually sound off about it, but I am
> very much like described in ESR's document. If someone
> doesn't value my time enough to craft the question and trim
> the garbage when it moves to a thread, I don't feel at all
> like answering it. And I usually don't.

We need a program that will sense when someone has lazy quoting and send
the post back with very detailed instructions on how to quote in
context.  (Or even a patch for MS Outlook to change it's default
behavior -- anybody got the source code handy ;-) )

Who'll volunteer to write it?  It'd be a great mailman mod.

Dan Browning
Kavod Technologies