[ic] Database modules needed for stock install?

Glenn McCalley interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 22:26:00 2001

Hi there, wondering if there are any Perl DBD/DBI Modules (other than the
general DBI which is installed) required in order to install with the stock
database installation (no SQL)?  The Interchange Bundle -is- installed.

I'm taking 500's in the UI for "Users" and "Merchandising", I've turned on
debug output everywhere I can find and can't get a reason.  The list
archives seem to show others have solved similar problems by installing some
particular Perl module: I've installed everything mentioned in those posts
(other than obvious SQL modules) and still getting 500's for those 2
functions.

Thanks!
Glenn.