[ic] Credit Card Info

Jay Flaherty interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 14:34:00 2001

On Tuesday 06 November 2001 12:03 pm, Jim wrote:

> The Christians tell me that the Book Of Revelations in their Bible contains
> a lot of mysteries and when people try to solve those mysteries they are
> told that they can't know the answers because they are not 'ready to know'
> the answers.

Hitler. There, I said it. You know a topic has not gone as far as it can go
until someone mentions Hitler in thier reply. It was getting pretty close
with the mention of "The Book Of Revelations" so I went ahead and made the
final push. I'm sorry but I had to :-)

Please don't flame me. I'm just the Messenger :-)

--
Jay Flaherty
Mediapulse, Inc.