[ic] Javascript Updating of Configured Price with Simple Options.

Tue Nov 6 15:36:01 2001

Quoting Fred Pope (fred@satcomresources.com):
> Thanks Chris, we already have the Javascript...I like what you did with the
> Lobsters.
>
> Here is the original question again.
>
> Which interchange file contains the (perl?) code that outputs a select tag.
> We need to add our event handler to this tag, as we already have our code
> written that updates the price.
>
> In other words:
> Interchange outputs:"<select name="someting">..."
> And we need to add: "onUpdate="somejavafunction()" inside this tag.

It outputs it where and how?

Usually you can pass an extra="onUpdate=...." parameter to most
ITL tags that generate <SELECT ...> dropdowns.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill