[ic] Repost: automating makecat (What to do about the additional_fields file?)

Daniel P. Zepeda interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 17:50:01 2001

On Mon, 05 Nov 2001, you wrote:
> >Quoting Daniel P. Zepeda (dzepeda@satx.net):
<snip>

> I don't think anyone understands what you are asking. I am still not
> sure what you mean by "automating makecat".

Thank you for reading my mind. Yes, running makecat from a perl script is what I
meant, and the pointer you gave me is just what I need.

Thanks for a great job on Interchange!

> If you mean running it from a script, look at the RPM spec file,
> which has an example of that. You make a call like:
>
> 	bin/makecat \
> 		-F \
<snip>