[ic] Problems with IE5 and item image upload in admin

Andrew McBeath interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 22:01:00 2001

Has anyone noticed IE5 doesnt upload images properly in the item editor?
The image never actually uploads, and the path doesnt get stripped off the filename thats placed in the db.
It works fine under Opera and mozilla (linux), as well as opera and mozzie on MS...

I'm surely theres something obvious staring me in the face here, but I sure cant see it.

Is the bugzilla thingameewhatsit for interchange actually in use?  Opera was doing one of it's weirdness things when I tried to use it but it seemed kinda light on bug entries...and anyway, I guess it's more like an ie problem than ic...

--
Andrew McBeath
System Administrator / Development Team Leader