[ic] IP Based Domain Name Hosting Issue

Justin Bonds interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 01:32:01 2001

Thank you Kyle!!!  I did as you said and changed the owner to interch and
then, since I'm running SUEXEC - I ran chmod u+us and then the file
directory and name and Walla - it works!!

Thank you - I would have NEVER figured that it would have been a permission
error since I had tried interch with no success, but adding the chmod etc
etc worked with SUEXEC.

But, like I said, I would have NEVER looked into that direction had it not
been for your suggestion.

Thanks a million (not dollars - I don't have that)

hehehe

Justin

Justin Bonds
justin@hypertech.net