[IC] Internal server error...

Wed Nov 7 16:56:00 2001

At 08:23 PM 11/07/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Glenn said:
>
> > OK it's been a week and I still can't find it.  Staring at it  too much
> > maybe...
> >
> > IC 4.8.2
> > Perl 5.6.1
> > FreeBSD 4.0
> > Foundation -- stock install.
> >
> > The "orders" and "merchandising" sections of the administrative
> > UI (and only
> > these major sections) return "Internal Server Error" -- each time every
>
>I'm also trying to track a similar problem down. My scenario is linux and
>perl 5.6.0 but I don't think it has anything to do. I get "500 Internal
>Server Error" when entering some parts of the UI, but ALWAYS as a non-admin
>user. The admin never gets 500. Does this coincide with you?
>
>I'm sorry I cannot clear things up, but I'll post here if I do. Or maybe you
>already found out the problem and you can help me instead :)
>
>Javier

You set off a light in my head - something like this happened to on a
project; I'm pretty sure the IC version was 4.7.4.  Ultimately I edited the
access table directly, removing a pair of empty double quotes ("") in the
table_control field for the account in question and the problem went away.
I didn't have the time and inclination to dig any further and perhaps that
particular issue has already been rendered moot in 4.8.2, but I guess it is
worth mentioning.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax