[ic] Getting rid of mv_session_id in Process Forms?

Wed Nov 7 21:01:00 2001

Quoting Nick Hall (NickHall@flashmail.com):
> I have IC pages with links like:
>    [page form="
>                 mv_click=subcat
>                 mv_todo=return
>                 mv_nextpage=subcat
>                 subcategory='abc'
>                 startRow=0
>                "]
>
> which use the process form action to pass multiple values to a page. I have
> "ScratchDefault mv_no_session_id 1" set in my catalog.cfg and when you go
> to a product page, if the user has cookies on, it won't put the session id
> in the url. However, regardless of the status of cookies, the process urls
> always have the mv_session_id in the url.

Just set [tmp mv_force_cache]1[/tmp] somewhere above it. That will make the
effect temporary to that page.

Perhaps it is a bad name, but the intent is to always add the mv_session_id
to a *form* URL, which should not be cached by someone (like AOL's proxy server).

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon