[ic] IC Ports

Jason Balicki interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 8 17:35:06 2001

"Ballou,Matt" wrote:

> That is, the page comes up, but none of the side bar links
> work. I have port 80 open to that server, but thats it. Is there a CGI type
> port
> or something else I need open to get it to work?

Need more input.  Do you get any error messages?  Is this
in a virtural hosting environment?

I'd bet, and I'm guessing here, that your dns name doesn't
match the hostname.  When you install IC it hard codes
whatever your hostname is into itself.  So, the easy thing
to do in this case is uninstall the rpms, then use "hostname"
to temporarily change the hostname to match the dns name
and reinstall the rpms.

That'll fix it, if I guessed your problem right.

--J(K)