[ic] Netscape 4.7 and Interchange

Justin Bonds interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 9 00:58:00 2001

I know that the losing shopping cart contents has been discussed A LOT
between secure and non-secure servers, but in my particular situation, I
have tried both methods under plain-old non-secure with Netscape 4.78 on
Windows and Linux and my cart just shows 1 or 2 items being added and
nothing else gets added even when I click on various other products.

If you'll go to this domain:

http://www.wildnut.com/wildnut/ which is using an IP address of 12.29.13.31

and if you'll try adding multiple products - most don't get added with
Netscape.  However, it works just fine in Internet Explorer.  I have not
changed any of the templates and am just using the standard Foundation
store.

I'm also having the same problem with Netscape using my non-secure and
secure server (which is on the same server) at:

http://www.wildnut.com/foundation2/

However, Internet Explorer appears to work fine.

So - my question is - does anyone have any idea WHY this is happening?  Am I
suppose to enable something - like FullURL??  I don't have that enabled at
present.

Thanks for your help!

:)  Justin

----