[ic] Cross-selling Question

David Bordas interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 9 11:05:00 2001

Hi all,

I'm trying to make cross-selling to work but without any luck.
Begin of flypage.html is like this :
[control reset=1]

[control-set]
[component]search_box_small[/component]
[/control-set]

[control-set]
    [component]category_vertical[/component]
[timed]0[/timed]
[set_selector]left[/set_selector]
[page_class]all[/page_class]
  [/control-set]

  [control-set]
    [component]none[/component]
  [/control-set]

 [control-set]
    [component]cross[/component]
  [/control-set]

[control-set]
[component]promo[/component]
[size]3[/size]
[cols]1[/cols]
[banner][/banner]
[/control-set]

[control reset=1]

So i have the promo and the cross on the page.
Then in the UI i defined for exemple that sku 00025 is cross-selled to
00054.

if i displayed a product ( with no cross-selled defined ) i have promotions
products that appear or other cross-selled defined but i wouldn't this.
I'm trying to understand and modifiy the cross component but for the moment
i haven't find my way.

Thanks in advance.

NB : the promo works great and cross products don't appear there.

rgds
David