[ic] Redirecting to paper printouts.

Fri Nov 9 11:44:00 2001

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 10:15:46AM -0600, scott d medlock - network engineer wrote:
> Had thought of that Stefan...  Except at the retail location the CC's will be
> processed manually...  So I need to get the CC data printed on the paper as
> well, and don't want to have that CC data sitting in lp, let alone the mail
> system..

Um, you don't want it in lp but you want it to print?  Do you mean
you don't want it in the queue?  Get a fast printer, locally attached.  :-)

I suppose you could have people swipe a card next to the ic machine or
just write it by hand on the printout.  If your percentage of auth
checks and declines is high, the latter will probably work better anyway.

cfm