[ic] mysql a requirement for IC?

Jeff Carnahan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 9 16:11:01 2001

} Bundle::Interchange -is- installed,

Then the error shouldn't be associated with the absence of key Perl modules.

} I've got to believe
} it's an error message coming (most likely) from Perl that isn't being
} trapped/logged anywhere.  I've enabled every ::logDebug I can find and
} logging is working, just not where I need it.  :-/  I'll keep looking.
}

I'm a late-comer to this thread, are you seeing specific error messages in
your error log? (either Interchange error log or catalog error log?) Does
the problem happen when specific pages are accessed or Interchange features
utilized?

--
Jeff Carnahan - jcarnahan@networq.com