[ic] can you set up your own log file for variable info

Fri Nov 9 18:35:00 2001

The site www.gaiam.com, which is one my company maintains, stores this in
a database table using SQL.  It can be very helpful in tuning your search
engine.  When we did it, we analyzed what people were searching on and what
they found and made some significant changes in your search mechanism as a
result.

Patrick