[ic] Anyone interested in splitting the cost of a dedicated server?

Ben Myles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 00:50:00 2001

Hi,

I realise this message is a little off-topic, and I apologise. However like
myself, I'm sure there are a lot of IC developers who can't find good,
afordable hosting for their interchange-based sites. I'm wondering if
there's anyone here, in Australia, interested in splitting the cost of
co-locating a server with me?

I'm looking to find about three people (so there would be four of us in
total) to do this with. If you're interested, reply to me, and I'll give you
some info on costs etc, but to give you an idea, between four of us this
won't cost much more than what one normal 'shared server' account would with
a hosting company.

Thanks,

Ben Myles