[ic] Picture Files

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 03:34:01 2001

Jim Webster <jim@powergatenetworks.com> writes:

> I've created a form for my client to fill out when they need to post a
> product to the site that I maintain.  The form automatically sends the .jpg
> or .gif file to /cart/images/items.
>
> When I put the products in, the old version of IC had a drop down menu that
> let you select the file name.  This was great for me as the files I needed
> were already there without having to FTP them to the server.
>
> I can make that field a drop down menu but it holds/retrieves no data (from
> the directory on the server).
>
> How can I fix this problem so I don't have to manually enter each file name.

Enable meta editing with

Variable UI_META_LINK 1

in catalog.cfg and do a reconfig.

Go to the item page and click on meta for the image field and change
"Image Upload" to "Image Listing".

Ciao
        Racke

--
Die Erde bleibt keine Scheibe. --- The earth remains no disk.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices