[ic] tag for thumbnail images

Mon Nov 12 14:09:00 2001

I have them on my website. go to www.moddepot.com and if that's what you
want let me know and I will paste the code for you
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Dickulous" <twoten@altavista.com>
To: <interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 9:33 AM
Subject: [ic] tag for thumbnail images

> I am using the Foundation demo (hardware store) and infusing my own
products into it. When the user clicks a category, a page containing those
items appears. I want to put the thumbnail image for the items in the
leftmost column of the returned set. I have the results.html page in the
admin and can see the tags in the table, but I need to know what tag drops
in the thumbnail image. I am looking now at the random and cross_sell
components to see what tag is used there.