[ic] multiple stores - one cart

Jason Korkin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 20:14:03 2001

What about the 'subcatalog' directive that Interchange supports.
Basically, set up one catalog, then you can create "mirrors" of the same
catalog, and in the catalog.cfg file, specify a PageDir if you want to
use different pages.  We're doing this for about 25+ catalogs right now
and its working great! Check out the following URL over at the
Interchange site:

http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=icconfig04%2e49

You'll need to tinker a bit with a few modifications, but in all, it
works like a charm.  Email me off-list if you need some quick
pointers... I'd be glad to help you out.

Jason.