[ic] Very newbie question and new to the list...

Tue Nov 13 22:20:00 2001

Hello everyone or anyone,
I know this must have been brought up a million times or maybe it hasen't
and I am on the wrong list.  Either way maybe you can help.
First off:
I know nothing about linux or redhat other than they are an os.
Secondly:
I am a designer and forced to configure interchange for my company.
Finally:
How, where and what file do I need to modify the line
"Welcome to Construct Something, your online hardware store!"

If this is the wrong list for this sort of question please forgive me and
please could you be so kind and redirect me to where I can get some answers.

Thanks a bunch
sam