[ic] Possible bug ? Can't save and restore carts

Justin Bonds interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 03:06:02 2001

David,

I am using Internet Explorer 6 and did both a Saved Cart and a Recurring
Order.  I even logged out, then exited out of the site and Internet
Explorer - came back - logged back in - and they're still there.  Now, when
I click on the Saved Cart and place an order - it does delete the cart - but
that's what it should be doing.  It doesn't delete the Recurring Orders -
which it SHOULDN'T.  I accessed the Saved/Recurring section from the
Service, Saved/Recurring Carts section.

So - it seems to be working fine for me . . . at least from the Red Hat demo
site.

By the way - your toy site looks really nice.

:)  Justin

Justin Bonds
justin@hypertech.net
Tel: 501-745-2882 X103