[ic] why does convert-date cause 500 error? (Foundation demo)

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 03:10:00 2001

Glenn McCalley wrote:

> Well, OK, bad POSIX library...
> I'll certainly check with the FreeBSD folks.  We pick up a new Perl every 6
> months or so from perl.org and this is the first time anything like this has
> happened, and -all- of our development is in Perl.  I hope that's it - got
> to get these new stores up.
[...]

I use MV since V3.10 and FreeBSD since V3.11!
I've only trouble with MV/IC under high traffic. But this is another
stuff.
I'm wondering, why FreeBSD still distribute "old Perl Version" 5.005!
I've try out the maintainer!

grep MAINTAINER /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/Makefile
MAINTAINER=markm@freebsd.org

Anybody know, why is the maintainer not distribute the newest perl in
FreeBSD, if this make some trouble with MV/IC?

Thanks!

Joachim

[DEL]

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]