[ic] Re: Very newbie question and new to the list...

Wed Nov 14 03:32:01 2001

Thanks guys,
I have tried what you said and no works..I think it's because I have
Interchange 4.6.  I know my systems admin is never going to download the
latest version, so if any of you have any more ideas that would be great.

re: my problem:
How, where and what file do I need to modify the line
"Welcome to Construct Something, your online hardware store!"
the line is under the menu..

Thanks again,

Sam