[ic] MySQL doesn't work with V4.8.2 !?

Leon Harris interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 10:18:00 2001

Hi. Error 404 is an apache error. It means your webserver is not finding
the url you asked it for. It isn't a mysql problem. Interrchange won't
give you error messages, because it is an apache problem.
Check /etc/httpd/logs/error_log ( on redhat < 6.2) or in
/var/log/httpd/error_log

what were you trying to get ?
www.myhost.com/cgi-bin/catalogname?

check you entered the right details for document root etc when you ran
makecat

Cheers,
leon