[ic] Installing mysql libraries w/o root

Leon Harris interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 10:27:01 2001

Hi.
if you use bash, you can put in the interchange users profile

PERL5LIB=$PERL5LIB:/path/to/your/modules
export  PERL5LIB

Thats how to do this with perl - never done it with IC but this should work.

HTH ,
Leon