[ic] Oooops! Lost all my graphics!

Rick Dickulous interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 12:19:01 2001

I've been removing hardware items from the foundation store and replacing them with art items in my craft store.
http://craftsmart.ca/~craftsma/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/index.html
Suddenly all my images except for the thumbnails are missing. Even the Buy Now button is gone from the fly pages but it is there on the homepage. This applies even to the old hardware items so I must have fudged some global setting somewhere. The images themselves are where they have always been in the images/items and images/thumb directories. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com