[ic] Oooops! Lost all my graphics!

Rick Dickulous interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 15 13:08:01 2001

Thanks for the help. I looked for a variable and found an entry for IMAGE_DIR in that file and it was set correctly. However I observed that it was images preceded by /interchange/en_US/ that were refusing to load. I checked /pages/results.html and found several hard coded entries for the offending /interchange/en_US and changed them to the correct directory. That fixed the problem but leaves me wondering why is that en_US directory in there and why did it work initially and then break?