[ic] Image buy buttons not working in Netscape

Thu Nov 15 13:45:00 2001

In our IC 4.8 store we have found a problem with using images for the buy
button not working in netscape.  When purchasing something and clicking on
the image buy button we receive an error saying nothing page not found.
The item is placed into the cart, but the page does not resolve.  Any
clues/answers to help us.  Below is the code.  Thanks in advance!

type="text" name="mv_order_quantity" size="4" value="1"></td><td
align=center valign=center><input type="image"
src="/pbg_oraclepress/images/buynow.jpg" value="Buy it