[ic] Status of server error generating bug in rpc mode?

Thu Nov 15 22:00:00 2001

Quoting interch (interch@client.paymentonline.com):

> My guess is that this and maybe other code snippets somehow tell IC
> incorrectly that
> backup is a valid database, and after that it gets cached somewhere and
> from
> then on IC thinks backup is a valid database, which would explain why once
> I trigger this it then happens constantly no matter where I am in the
> admin until I restart, since it seems there are a
> couple of places at least where when doing an open or close on a database,
> IC  opens or closes all known databases, and hits this invalid database
> that causes the error?

My guess is there is a dbconf/*/backup.dbm file but no backup.txt file
in products. Try creating a products/backup.txt with:

code	value

as the only contents. See if it goes away.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second
time you make it. -- unknown