[ic] Changing Shipping Settings through Preferences Doesn't Seem to Work?

Webmaster interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 16 16:40:01 2001

I originally set the shipping settings through the Wizard and it was
fine.  But now that I want to change the shipping options, I try to do
it directly through the Preferences area, but for some reason, it
doesn't "pick up" meaning the checkout doesn't show these new/modified
options, but the original one.  If I go through the wizard, again, it
works.

That's fine and dandy, I guess I could go through the wizard, but now,
I need to create a new shipping option which doesn't show in the list
of wizard shipping options.  So, here I am at a loss and a crossroads.
Can anyone tell me what's going on and perhaps how to overcome?  And
yes, I do hit the "Apply Changes" and it still doesnt' work.

Hai Ah Azar
--
Webmaster
HostCloud Hosting Services uses the Interchange Shopping Cart :)