[ic] IGNORE: -- Problems using foundation wizard to set up a store

Daniel P. Zepeda interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 16 17:14:00 2001

Please ignore this post. It is totally in error, it is a mixture of two
different posts, both unfinished,  which I'm working on for different projects.
It was supposed to be just a draft to come back later, but I put it in  my
outbox instead of my drafts box.

I apologize to the list for wasting your time with my error.