[ic] How can we make interchange *NOT* parse a page?

Fri Nov 16 21:59:00 2001

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Jon Jensen wrote:

Thank you Jon!

Too much of the docs are devoid of examples.

In 1977 I bought a book "Nailing Jelly To A Tree" and I sat down with my
SOL-20 and I plugged in the programs written in Basic (NOT MITS Basic that
Bill Gates was writing) Once I had them working in their original printing I
preceeded to make changes and see what would happen if...
It was in this manner that I learned programming.

With this page that you put here, you have given this man a working page
that he can run on his computer and then he can make changes and see what
happens. He will learn a LOT more this way than if you had just given him
the 'school solution'

It's the old bit about teaching a man how to fish, rather than giving him
fish.

I, for one, appreciate your effort!