[ic] ic4.8.2 Sales tax wierdness

DB interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Nov 17 01:13:01 2001

I have ic 4.8.2 installed on RedHat 7.1 using the foundation demo. I
have modified a few of the templates and html pages but nothing major.
Using the Wizard, I told it to charge 7% sales tax in Ohio.

Now if I place a test order for a taxable product and choose Ohio for
the state, I get a popup saying that $0.00 tax will be charged and
indeed no tax is added. Maybe I broke something when I modified a
template or page, but can someone provide a troubleshooting tip or two?
Other than this problem, everything works great!

DB