[ic] shipping question

Sat Nov 17 16:41:01 2001

On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, Steven Potter wrote:

SP>>I have a question similar to this...  How do I set different handling
SP>>fees per sku, but still calculate shipping normaly?

The easiest way would be to simply raise the selling price of each item.

If you want to add the same handling fee to every item (I add on $2.00 to
every order to pay for the box, tape and packaging materials) you can do
that in shipping.asc

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Saturday, November 17, 2001 at 16:35 PM:
I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words

This Linux System has been up 139 hours