[ic] Pay Pal Integration

Bradley Caricofe interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Nov 18 09:46:01 2001

Just an FYI, Electronic Transfer (etransfer.net) will set practically
anyone up with a merchant account capable of accepting VS or MC, for a $40
setup fee and $30 a month thereafter.  This fee includes Authorizenet and
all bank fees (not including the per transaction fees).  They set me up in
less than a week to accept visa, mastercard and amex, and it was cheap.
For less than a $100 you can be accepting credit cards via a real online
payment gateway.

-Brad