[ic] Authorizenet.pm

Justin Bonds interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 00:03:01 2001

Korey G wrote:

> Hello All
>    Im trying to install Authorizenet Module
> like so
>
> 	perl -MCPAN -e 'install Business::OnlinePayment::AuthorizeNet'

You shouldn't need to download the AuthorizeNet module if you're using
Interchange 4.8.2 - the core download for Red Hat 7.x - that is.  Don't know
about the other ones.

To get 4.8.2 to work with AuthorizeNet, you need to modify the
interchange.cfg file and add the following line to the very bottom of the
file - after the last line (at least that's where mine is located):

Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet

Also, make sure that you download Net SSLeay or Crypt SSLeay (I'm using Net)
from:
http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=SSLeay

Make sure that you also have MD5 installed from:
http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=MD5

Install one of the SSLeay (either Net or Crypt) and the MD5 according to:

http://www.cpan.org/modules/INSTALL.html

OR the way I do it is:

tar -xzvf filename.tar.gz
cd newlycreatedfilenamedirectory
perl Makefile.PL
make install

In AuthorizeNet, make sure that under Settings, Manage URLs - that no URL
exists (I find it easier this way).  In ADC Settings:

Delimited Response:  YES
Default Field Separator:  ,comma
Default Encapsulation Character:  None

Set an ADC Password and then just set the Require Password for all
transactions to NO.

Now, note that you can play with these settings and change them - but this
just gives you a working example.

Set up your company using the Wizard in the Interchange Admin area - under
Administration, Wizard, choosing Authorize.Net as your payment gateway,
putting in your AuthorizeNet user name, the ADC Password that you set from
above, secure.authorize.net as the Authorize.net server, and the URL as
something like www.yourdomain.com and then finishing with the Wizard using
the Preview (or launch - whichever) feature to save the settings.  This
should update the Administration, Preferences, Payment section with the
AuthorizeNet info.

Restart Interchange and it should start using the AuthorizeNet features.

:)  Justin