[ic] Host Crashed?> HELP

Administrator interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 07:58:01 2001

hello my host crashed and lost my info lucky i had a server backup, but
when i restored my site the interchange didnt work, then i tried
uploading just the files i think would restore the cart and it worked
but only for couple days, then it would say interchange busy or
something, anyone know what files i need to upload to restore a
interchange cart? like which files are needed etc???? please thanks alot!
NOTICE:
is intended by Aircraft Rubber Corporation for the use of the
named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain
information that is privileged or otherwise confidential being monitored
by ARM Inc,. (Fuel Safe Systems) If you have received this electronic
mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without
copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email,
so that the sender's address records can be corrected.