[ic] How to?

David Totten interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 07:41:01 2001

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 07:52:52PM -0800, Kevin Wright wrote:
> Thanks, The information at that url only discusses how to subscribe. That's
> why I sent my question to the list! Unless I'm not reading it correctly???
>
> Thanks, Kevin

You are reading it wrong. At the very bottom of the page, there is a place
that you can enter in an email address. If you enter the email address that
this mailing list is sending email to, you will be presented with options
for your "account". Those options include the ability to unsubscribe.

Dave Totten

GnuPG uid: 0x887B864C
Key fingerprint: 749E E8A9 E905 7372 163B  2D19 E8D6 4BA9 887B 864C
For more information about GnuPG, visit http://www.gnupg.org