[ic] Interchange installation

Wed Nov 21 09:19:01 2001

Hi,  I have installed redhat 7.2 and interchange from cd rom professional
version and seem to be stuck.  after running the makecat command and then
entering su -c "/usr/lib/interchange/bin/interchange -r" interch    I get the
following message that says the SQL::statement is missing. I installed the
SQL::statement package but still get this message. Can anyone help me to get
past this problem? what am i missing?

bash: /root/.bashrc: permission denied
killing interchange server 4500 with TERM
low traffic settings
calling UI.......UI is loaded...
Interchange v4.8.2
configuring catalog foundation.... required perl module SQL::Statement not
present. Aborting catalog.
in line 8 of configuration file 'catalog.cfg': require module SQL::Statement
foundation config error: required perl module SQL::Statement not present.
Aborting catalog.
in line 8 of configuration file 'catalog.cfg': require module SQL::Statement
foundation: error in configuration. skipping
foundation: config error. skipping.
interchange server started in INET and UNIX made (s) (process ID 4509)