[ic] HTML/Tagset.pm

Wed Nov 21 20:53:00 2001

On Sun, 11 Nov 2001, Fajar Handika wrote:

FH>>I'm trying to install interchange on my home PC, which isn't connected to
FH>>the internet all the time for simulation purpose.
FH>>But I got this error message :
FH>>
FH>>Your Interchange main software installation appears to have been successful.
FH>>You do not appear to have all the required modules installed. You are
FH>>missing:
FH>>
FH>>        SQL::Statement
FH>>        Safe::Hole
FH>>        MIME::Base64
FH>>        Storable
FH>>        URI::URL
FH>>Trying to install now.
FH>>Get Bundle::Interchange? [yes]
FH>>
FH>>
FH>>.. and after ftping and trying to get to this url :
FH>>ftp://ftp.perl.org/pub/CPAN/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz (which is failed because
FH>>my PC isn't connected to the internet come this message :
FH>>
FH>>Can't locate HTML/Tagset.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ./lib
FH>>/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0
FH>>/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0
FH>>/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at Makefile.PL line 656.
FH>>make: *** [mv_install] Error 2
FH>>
FH>>
FH>>Anyone can explain ? I use RedHat 7.1 for the OS.

I'm sorry, but what's to explain? What am I missing?

You are saying that you are not connected to the internet and it is saying
that the softwares on your computer is not complete enough to finish the
installation and it wants to get what's missing and you won't let it because
you aren't connected.

You seemed to have already undertood all of this before you wrote the
message.

Connect to the Internet and then re-do the installation while you are
connected.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, November 21, 2001 at 20:50 PM:
There must be more to life than compile-and-go.

This Linux System has been up 240 hours