[ic] 4.8.2 Admin UI Clone options not working

Kyle Kirkland interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 03:44:02 2001

I'm running IC4.8.2 on RH7.1.1

I'm trying to utilize the "Clone options" facility in
the Admin UI to cut down on entering the same options
over and over again for each of my items.  For some
reason, it's not working for me.

I'm using "Simple Options" and when I try to clone an
existing item's options, the UI just puts me back to the
original blank options screen I started with without
entering any data in the database.  I've spent the past 5 hours
sifting through the list archives and docs, modifying
code, trying all suggestions I could find, but to no avail.

Does anyone know why this may be happening or at least
point me in a direction of trying to debug it?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Some details:
-------------
Product A:
   - Simple Options
     + Name:  Size
     + Label: Size
     + Set label to name: CHECKED
     + Textfield:
       S7=7 ft.
       S8=8 ft.

Product B:
   - Simple Options
     + NOTHING ENTERED
     + Select Product A in "Clone an existing option set:"
     + Click "Clone options"
     + still NOTHING ENTERED